Monday, March 28, 2011

Womas & Animales Foyando

moments of Diana Wynne Jones

And I've finally returned after examinations and other life problems. Today I bring you the review of Together, a novelty of Montena .

SYNOPSIS:


We are at a future where nothing happens for nothing, everything is calculated, all done by chance, to the person you share your life is decided by the Society.

But it has its good and no diseases, all have an ideal weight or even certainly live up to 80 (because that day is your last day, of course).

Now is the feast day of Cassia, the day on which the Company will present the guy I marry. But something unexpected happens: their pairing will be with Xander, her best friend.

Everything is wonderful, until looking at the photo of her partner, Xander, there is another side: that of its neighbor Ky.


Who is your ideal partner?

PERSONAL OPINION:

still do not know what to make of this book. The story is interesting and tell it how I liked, I was powerfully reminded of the early days of Katniss in The Hunger Games . However, I believe that something is missing. I understand that the first book is an introduction, is a different world from ours, so that if the main character is not going clarifying a couple of points, no we found out we could not understand some behaviors. For example, that for everyone to accept that you choose Society your better half so quietly struck me much, but after learning how to think about that world, I understood - that I shared.

However, in some places made me horribly slow, not developing the thing and I was eager to learn more about Xander . Ky liked me, but it is too light for my taste, if you know what I mean. SPOILER



Okay, I understand that, forbid to Ky, then hey, you give the kid curiosity. But falling in love just like that from him, because no. With interesting and Xander good it is ...

And that bullshit Ky angry because you are interested in the same way as you about it ... If you think about it as well, a guy can like you because you played in your class. And do not get to think "A and I liked it because it was in my class, because if he were not I would not have noticed him, so I do not really like " ¬ ¬ A view , things happen that way. Perhaps, if a girl had not taken that walk down the street it would not have hit that guy so handsome and would love not to know him better.

END OF SPOILER

Thank God, things got interesting the last two or three chapters and I woke up eager to continue reading the story. I hope to know more about some characters and in the next episode has more action. Hopefully the publisher can not make us wait too much then. SCORE




Love: 3.5

Action: 2.5

Originality: 3

Characters: 3




[3.75, actually]

The time we spend together is like a storm, hurricane winds and rain, as something too big to control, but too powerful to escape it. Blowing around me and tangled hair, let me face wet, it makes me feel alive, alive, alive.


There are some moments of calm and silence, as in every storm, and other times when our special words flash, at least for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment