Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What To Do About A Hernia Rupture

Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare

had to read me a book of Shakespeare for Universal Literature, and of course, chose Romeo and Juliet , did they read?

SYNOPSIS:


Juliet is 13 and is the daughter of one of the wealthiest families in Verona, Italy. Romeo, is the son of the Montagues, the greatest enemy of the Capulets. One night they know and, knowing the enmity of their families fall deeply in love. But Juliet is committed to the Count Paris, so that with the help of Friar Laurence, plan to escape together. However, fate has another plan for them.

Well, who has not heard or seen a movie of this tragic couple?

Although, personally, I like to read drama - I'd rather see the plays performed - and although at first it seemed a little heavy, ended up liking it a lot.


Shakespeare uses a high tone and language worship in almost all the work - except interventions Mistress Juliet - and, although described as a tragedy, has several comedians.

The love between these two lovebirds are rushed, intense, fast, dreamer. And I complained about the loves me instantly of the current youth novels! But, hey, it was another era and who am I to say how much he needs to love to make love if I ever love me?

The end has seemed too abrupt but perfect. And if not end as it ends, I would not be so world famous.
SPOILER

die at the end the two, but who does not know this?

By the way, what a way to complicate your life! What dramatic Romeo!

END OF SPOILER

Anyway, I liked history and I think we will return to try the pen of this Agitaperas .

SCORE:



random fragments:

ROMEO: Your drug is fast: and die with a kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment