Sunday, March 6, 2011

Most Common Wordlock Word

Glattauer Then came the results of the second round of surveys!

Well, here I am after the carnival last night, very sleepy and headache to finally bring the new results!


In Best Writer category National has won Anissa B. Damon for his novel Exodus , followed closely by our dear blogger Lear and Olivia Ardey , which would have the most votes, but you are choosing.

In these results I totally agree, although I was very surprised the so few votes for Richelle Mead! Where are VAdictos? Oo


reƱidita
This has been, eh? Although I'm glad Cotrina won, I love your books, to see if it already publishes the latest installment of the Red Moon! It is closely followed Blue Jeans, with its beautiful history of Songs for Paula and You know I love you? Remember, you can read the interview I did here.






German
steal almost gets the first set to Sparks, but even if we suffer with the stories of the latter, we love. What I find very hard is that recibidi Lenoir has just two measly votes. People have to read The oracle of the moon !


And it Sinsajo is so ... liberating? Although I like the story, I think Suzanne was a little oinza in this last book, but hey, can not stop liking that. It is followed by ten votes short against the north wind, I had hooked two or three hours.

And it just She is a title for a book so ... simple?, Although Vampire Academy like me, the name is so typical, but thankfully not translated it into English because if it had not become quite cumbersome and Beautiful Creatures ... well.


And, as expected, Harry Potter is the best movie of 2010 adapted from a book - because it did not take the Oscar, then it will be one of these awards - followed by that 3 MSC and Dear John - in both cases I liked the movie that the book itself and it never happened.


Well, I think the winner should not say anything that has not been said already, so I encourage you to read the other two books are quite interesting.


I'm glad you have won LHDLT, where he still Beleth Tales II (my favorite author right now) and Heralds of light.

Not much to say, the votes speak for themselves =).


What have similar results?

0 comments:

Post a Comment