Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Happens If You Swallow Plax With Alchohol

The girl who wanted to burn to bonzo, Raquel Martos and Laura Llopis

I finally had time to review this hilarious book, which I I could laugh with! Have you read my mother, my grandmother and my father - yes, you can not make the case to the cover of the book because my father read it in secret until their laughter gave him away -... and everyone loved it!



The contributing authors of the popular program - and one of my favorites, at least until he joined Four Telecinco - El Hormiguero, have teamed up again to tell defects men with humor and wit.

Do not miss out!





PERSONAL OPINION:

Feel like laughing? How fun? Then read this book because the laughs are guaranteed! Although the book is aimed at young adults and not a teenager like me, talking about the problems of couples and others, I really enjoyed it. In each minicapítulo speaks with humor of the typical problems or marital partners, which makes it a book that reads very quickly. It also provides clever points that you will draw more than a smile.
addition, the prologue comes from the hand of Pablo Motos, what makes you more eager to start reading. I could not keep away from my father, who found him in the bathroom and began to read it in secret. A hidden until now their laughter and went to see what he was laughing. So it is a book for both women and men.
buenio
And I do not talk more about it, because by not having a story in itself, I will not spoil the jokes. Read it! Enjoy! =)

Recommendation: not read while waiting at the doctor or dentist, people will look bad if you laugh too much at these sites, say from personal experience. Best desternilíate alone or at home.


SCORE:



random fragments:
Who swindling who?

Hugh Jackman's wife is killed with laughter when she hears that her husband is the sexiest man in the world. She also thought, until he went to live with him.
For all we know that a man who lives a couple ends up turning into a potato.

men at first make us believe they are as Indiana Jones. One day you say:
grab the bag, I invite you to dinner and made four miles from the tug to take us to dinner at the beach. And FLIP, and would still like bitches at the end of the world because we think that, at his side, life will be an adventure record, but no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment