Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Does Smelly Urine Mean?

fragment "random survey of the best?

As you know, one of the features of my reviews is the section random fragments, where I write a short passage from the book I read. I believe that last year put some interesting, so I leave it here for you, down on form, pick your favorite. Yes, I'm sick of polls, so here is faster and more convenient, is not it?


I have chosen my favorites and I have divided into three types:

~ ~ Love

Fragment # 1 (The Bridges of Madison County):

live with a heart full of dust. That's the best way to express an I p . There were women before you, some, but after you, no. I made no vow of celibacy, just do not interest me (...).

Fragment # 2 (Blue Blood):

Dimitri just raised an eyebrow and then nodded his head to point in the direction we came from.

- Do you see much in your room?

jumped in my head multiple answers, and took great advantage.

"What happens between him and me is none of his, did much the same tone he had used with me when I made a similar comment about him and Tasha.

"Indeed, while in the academy, what you do it is my business.

"In my private life is not. There you have no voice or vote.

-
Not yet an adult.

Fragment # 3 (Generation Dead):

He returned the gesture, hoping that a vampire tried to fall on it from the roof, or a couple of sausages lurking among the bushes grasped it, because then he could take action. Attack with a hail of potatoes and hit with open hands, sometearĂ­a wrongdoers, and she would know. Know he was protected and he would always be there for her. I know everything.


Fragment # 4 (Departure):

- I think it occurred to me what we can do.

- Yes, I think that I, too, given that we are in bed, naked.

- I did not mean that, insatiable woman - she smiled at me in astonishment. Where did I get?

- For something good, very good.

Fragment # 5 (The sky is everywhere):

He whispers into my hair:

- Forget what I said before, we will stay here, I do not just survive, "he laughed. Then he jumps up, looking for my wrists, holding my head above -. What you have believed. Was not serious, I do everything with you when you're ready, I am elected, do you promise?

is above me, blinking and smiling from ear to ear like a wimp.

- I promise, "I say.

- Good. I'm glad you decided - raises an eyebrow. I'm going to deflower, John Lennon.

- Oh, my God, what a shame bigger, nickel, nickel huge asshole.


~ Philosophy ~

Fragment # 1 (The Oracle of the Moon):

(...) the only antidote to fear is ... love. Because the heart of man seeks but to love and be loved. All wounds of love, starting in our childhood, engender fears that ultimately cripple our hearts and make us do all manner of evil deeds, sometimes (...) crimes

Fragment # 2 (The Book Thief):

What has become of my manners?

could introduce as expected but the truth is not necessary. Suddenly I know But everything depends on a complex combination of variables. Suffice it to say that, sooner or later, will appear before you with the utmost cordiality. I'll take your soul in my hands, a color will rest on my shoulder and carry you with me with great delicacy.

Fragment # 3 (Beastly):


He approached me. His eyes were bright green and his nose was long and aquiline.

"Then you'd better never be ugly, Kyle. You're ugly now, inside where it really matters, and if you lose your appeal, I bet you will not be ready or strong enough to recover. Kyle Kingsbury, are bestial.

Fragment # 4 (Sinsajo):

Then truth is gone, gone to the little girl that hung blouse like a duck's bottom, he needed help getting to the dishes, which begged to see the glazed cake in the window of the bakery. Time and tragedy have been forced to grow too fast, at least for my taste, and is now a young bleeding wound suturing and know that our mother can not find everything.

Fragment # 5 (The Keeper of Secrets):



- is the woman who is curious, you want to know more, which is about science, while man only cared rest pr `paradise.

- We seek knowledge and then not allow us to study, not even read!

- Imagine the threat they would. Many men will fear. They know that the day they let you study will pass us over many men. How do I avoid this? Using guilty and penitent women, based on a sacred text and converting its boldness in sin.



Fragment # 6 (All that could have been ...):

Many people believe that never traveled to the future, but I think we do every night . Sleep and when you wake up amazing things have happened: they have signed, have changed the values \u200b\u200bof the bag, there are people who have broken with their partner or is in love in other parts of the world where life goes on ...



~ Comedy ~


Fragment # 1 (Perfect Chemistry):

- Will you kiss me now or would you rather do it later?

- now - answer. (...)

- Really? - Question.

"Yes.

(...) It freezes when our eyes meet. Then, turning his head to his hand and give her a kiss on the palm.

- There you are, and you've kissed, "I say, letting go of his hand and giving settle the matter.

Mr. Latino and his big ego have been defeated by a stupid blonde.


Fragment # 2 (Harry Potter 7):

- I noticed your birthday cake shaped like a snitch. What is that?

- Oops, there may be a reference to Harry is a great browser, it would be too obvious - Hermione quipped -. There must be a secret message Dumblendore in the coating of powdered sugar!

Fragment # 3 (Meridian):

- Why, it's Sleeping Beauty.

(...) I wished with all my strength to know what he had done to deserve their hatred.
- I guess that makes you the beast, eh?
- Muy graciosa.                                                                                                                         

Fragment # 4 (Dear John):


- You're different from most guys I know. More mature, less ... frivolous, I guess.

smiled. I liked how I had described.

- And do not forget my hair cut almost to zero and my tattoos.

- Ah, yes your hair cut. And the tattoos ... well, I guess nobody is perfect.

I gave him a push cuddly and pretended to be offended.

Fragment # 5 (For thirteen reasons):

- Discover yourself - say -. Let us see deep and dark with you.

Did deepest and darkest of me? So who are you, my gynecologist?


Fragment # 6 (Besos de Sangre):

- Want to fuck?

(...) He barely managed not to cover my mouth with his hand, having never used that word before.

- Not a good time, honey. Wait a while. Be a good girl and get out. I'll find you.
And I waved. (...) How was I supposed to kill him now?

Well then, that's all, folks. Now, fill the small FORM and within a month, will declare the winning pieces! I hope you liked ^ ^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment