Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where To Watch Milena Velba

My friends and I


Hi guys!

today I could not avoid that my 10 best friends to join my picture ... as we do not give face, give you the ass hehe

Well ... I must say that I'm zero soccer
oooooooooooooooooooh !
how little morbid, no? Well yes, but I must admit that yesterday I saw the match in Spain in the World Cup (against Switzerland, do not think I do not know) ... my sister had to go and do some things I had to keep my little nephew futbolero that you do not see the mess we rode when we lost, with their wretched 9 years!

- Héctor , please .... you can sit?
- not you see we're losing!?
- I do not care .... much they jump up and shout not going to hear
- More Aunty, I can scream Switzerland bastards off the balcony?
- No Hector, you can not swear ... please sit

and yes, more or less like we were all the time, it is best for the end succumbed to the charm of my nephew, and how not to let any opportunity pass goat or make ridiculous , waxes and we caught her face painted with flags xD photos if you put the flags were on my ass, but no ... were in my face hahaha

And nothing, this post would dedicate one of my clients, I suppose that many will like the football , but I know positively that loves Masaco, so it goes for you cielito!

A besazo and I hope that you have better luck the next

xD PS: to see if you guess who I am: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment