Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Corn Snake When To Switch To Fuzzies

my friend's hands Kikx

Surprisingly I keep coming photos of hands .... eh! and do not always ask, eh?
This guy came to my blog by chance, or I to him, I do not remember ... and told me he was talking about karate ... martial art that I always have liked to play (that I myself believe me, since I am more clumsy than nothing!) and told him that if he had time, after tests I dedicated a picture of a KIA ! ! Jajaja for those older than you are, remember the announcement of WIPP EXPRESS (and my kimono ?! KIA!) And for most young , viewable on youtube hehe as did Kikx who did not know that he spoke.
And I passed some very cool photos ! Photos I did not expect .... because part of it is like cheese sent me one that is saw her eyes and has more than beautiful, as to lose yourself ... that I keep to myself the
xD And nothing ... here is the result:


What do you say? think that this is a KIA?! Kikx ains, as you still have to learn ... let me your belt that I teach you ^ ^

So nothing goes through his blog that has a lot to say ... I love: by and for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment