Saturday, June 26, 2010

Restrained Elegance Free

The visitor # 10,000: SECRET

For if sir!
as we all yesterday we predicted 10,000 visitors! Celebration were
^ ^ I thought
panties gift offer the visitor number 10,000, but of course, apart from that I would not know how to find out who was ... if it was a girl? are the clean command?
lol Anyway, it was a girl, and she realized at the counter entrarde was put at 10,000 and then I posted, I was eye to the fact to make the catch, so now I have offered my next carrot, if you do not have more than acceptable. She is
Secret, and if you like enjoy good stories, you only have to go to his blog;)
Ah! and already have my carrots but not yet sent me photo, send animitas! to take a picture not so hard ^ ^
A kiss to all and good weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment