Friday, June 11, 2010

How To Make A Bicycle On A Cake

My friend Joseph and his cakes

Hi guys!

the turns life encounters and lucky and unlucky, what we have over it, no?
Well ... because the encounter between Joseph and I seemed doomed to failure because I did not have what he was looking ... but soon I realized it was a wonderful person and now I have among my favorites among my readers .... and among those who read, even one line per day. For Joseph is

pastry ... the family is growing and becoming more diverse, not you think? and see what I've devoted ... said that since he saw my photos with Hello Kitty T-shirt, every time I order a cake for her, you remember me ... I do not feel like comerosla to "bocao?! I feel like it, but I see it more than a pie ... I see art that carries it, as both the cake and the picture are handmade. I'm sure this guy has the makings of an artist and is also a person Bellisima;) too! I think so far takes the cake from the original autographs! jajajaja

And this other photo I sent it too as they had done an assignment for a bachelorette party, this is not dedicated to me, but I feel so cool, that autodedico me, I think that comes to Hair xD


Ale! Friday already! good weekend! Be good!

PD: I wanted to mention to a little thing, when in firméis Tell me ... do not write your email if you do not wish to be public, leaving visible and I can not edit it, ok?

0 comments:

Post a Comment