Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can You Use Woolite Delicates In He Washers

KIAAAAAAAAAA!


Okay, I know ... when God handed out the grace of pose I was not there ... Haha
Kikx has challenged me (compared to yesterday's post) to improve the KIA, which he does not know is that I have the idea marinate for several days since I saw these pants with pandas dressed in karate ... chiquiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I purchased these shabby-knickers in a position to dedicate a KIA! but ... I hope you take notice of her panties and not the rest of the picture! so closely resemble a crippled barbie haha \u200b\u200b

Vale! is screwed to the KIA, but pilláis the idea, right? : P
Well dear .... I dedicate that photo with all my love and I wish you well, you and your blog.

A kiss to everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment