Thursday, April 21, 2011

What Do With A Fresh Tattoo

Red Riding Hood. Who do you fear?

I have fear that the girl in the library is not my money back. Yes, because I have been scammed. But based on well.

SYNOPSIS:



Remember the story they told about toddlers? Well, forget it, Let's try to make it interesting - but just try it ", stick it ambiguous environment and a love triangle not too currado, añádanle a couple of deaths and half a kilo of cutrez and take what they read in this novel - if can call it that.





PERSONAL OPINION:

not buy it, not read, do not waste your precious time. Seriously. Look, read boring books, but this takes the cake. I took two months + and have read it to me over because I wanted to know who the wolf and because to criticize a book there to read it enterito.

SPOILER:

anyone could please tell me who the heck was a wolf, because either I'm too clueless or not clear in the damn book. Peter seems to imply it, but our caperucita seems to care because she loves him. Here are two things I do not add up:

1) Do you love him although he killed your sister and your mother disfigured?

2) Do no more than two paragraphs Henry did not feel that was the love of your life and other crap? You what you are is a hot ...

END OF SPOILER

addition to the above, the book is boring as could be and slow as a turtle. What hurts me most is that it has published Alfaguara, one of my favorite editorials and so far I never disappointed. The only reason I see forgivable is that neither bothered to read it and just buy the rights because the movie came out.

Speaking of the movie, I had the trailer and thought inteeresado see in the movies, but going to see her mother. The worst thing is that it looks like a second part and this he read his father, because the one here does not think twice stumbled over the same stone.

Well, I end this "review" because so disgusted and angry that it is better not to go. You know, I do not recommend. And I think no need to put the score because I have an onion that represents 1 to 10.

Greetings and I hope you enjoy what is left of Holy Week - I have to study for Monday the Franco ¬ ¬.

And you, what do you think? Am I the only one who thinks so?


0 comments:

Post a Comment