Thursday, July 15, 2010

Art Five Sense For Preschool

Morenita: half a year selling panties

Siiiiiiiii!
as we hear today is my birthday-half-year, half a year I've been here, to the delight of the most fetishists ... half a year without receiving a single complaint, half a year of good words and better tasks.
I have met wonderful people and good company say that time passes more quickly, no?

's see, I've been all this time devoted exclusively to selling lingerie, do not sell any photos or videos and do webcam ... but I saw that the needs of all are the same, and that the series of photos have very good acceptance.

So just to inform you that I have my first photo shoot ready! who simply want to contact me for information on my email.

want to be the first to see them?!

same with a little luck held my year selling my first video!

PS would have made me a photo like this, but the prop has allowed me not: PPD2: Syd, I took this photo provided in your blog, I hope you do not mind, a special kiss for you ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment